Fardod O’Kelly is an Irish urological surgeon, fully qualified and licensed in both paediatric and adult urology; sub-specialising in paediatric, adolescent and transitional care. He holds outpatient clinics in Beacon Hospital, Dublin and operates in both Beacon Hospital and in UPMC Kildare. In addition to his clinical appointments, he has a permanent academic appointment in the Department of Surgical Affairs at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
In addition, Fardod also lectures and examines at both RCSI and UCD, is involved in a number of international research collaborations, and is also involved in paediatric urology leadership at a European level with the European Association of Urology.
- Clinical Assistant Professor – University College Dublin
- Academic Assistant Professor/Senior Lecturer – Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Chair of Education, Faculty of Sports and Exercise Medicine – Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Adjunct Assistant Professor – University of Wisconsin
- European Association of Urology Guidelines Full Panel Member